Free Shipping Included! Posture Pump® Dual Deluxe Full Spine (Model 4100-D) by Posture Pump at First Med Family Medical. MPN: 4100-D. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The POSTURE PUMP DELUXE FULL SPINE MODEL 4100-D Combines both Neck, Upper Back, & Back Exercisers conveniently into one model. The new Comfort Visor
Product Description & Reviews
The POSTURE PUMP DELUXE FULL SPINE MODEL 4100-D Combines both Neck, Upper Back, & Back Exercisers conveniently into one model. The new Comfort Visor gently molds to the shape of the forehead (no chin or jaw contact). The POSTURE PUMP DELUXE FULL SPINE MODEL 4100-D does not hyper-extend the neck. Dual EED air cells* on neck pain portion of the MODEL 4100-D decompress and hydrate cervical discs, while shaping and restoring the proper postural cervical (neck) curve at moderate pressure levels for comfortable, corrective deep relief. Simultaneously, two opposing air cells in the lower back unit get to the cause of lumbar pain and stiffness fast. The POSTURE PUMP DELUXE FULL SPINE MODEL 4100-D decompresses and hydrates discs, restores and shapes the healthy curves of the neck and back, and corrects forward head posture, reversing and preventing the symptoms and effects of TECH NECK. Comfort pad attaches both neck and back units into one. Conveniently folds and locks together for easy travel. *Expanding Ellipsoidal Decompression (EED)
Features & Highlights
- A MUST HAVE for Sufferers of Neck and Back Stiffness and Discomfort
- Dual Air Cell Cervical Relieves Painful Neck and Upper Back Stiffness, Low Back Stiffness, Headaches, and Fatigue. Improves Flexibility, Range of Motion, and Shapes and Restores Healthy Cervical and Lumbar Curves
- Employs breakthrough technology of Expanding Ellipsoidal Decompression (EED) invented and patented by Posture Pump and only used in official Posture Pump products
- WHAT'S IN THE BAG? (1) POSTURE PUMP Deluxe Full Spine (Model 4100-D) [No plastic wrapping - less waste and environmentally friendly!], (2) Printed Instructions, (3) Product Brochure
- REMEMBER: IF IT DOESN'T SAY "POSTURE PUMP", IT'S NOT A POSTURE PUMP!
Posture Pro, Inc.
Occupational & Physical Therapy Aids
Posture Pro, Inc.
Health and Beauty
5 x 14 x 15 inches
15.35 x 8.74 x 17.48 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Posture Pump, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Dual channel, battery operated Digital nmes stim. Includes adjustable pulse Amplitude, width, frequency and contraction/Relaxation time; 3 stimulation modes: synchronous, constant and alternate; easy read LCD display and convenient Digital controls.D...
By Massage Therapy Concepts
This device has both TENS and EMS functions. The EMS functionality is great for Athletes because it improves muscle performance, strength and helps muscles recover and heal quicker. TENS helps to relieve muscle pain and soreness. Perfect as an Occupa...
mpn: GSR10, ean: 0638448009707,
The compact design fits nicely into any corner saving space in workout rooms. Unlike most stability ball holders the GSR10 allows easy access for all 3 stability balls, even the one on the bottom. Made from heavy gauge steel, the GSR10 will last a Li...