Bed & Chair Alarm with Long Term Sensor Pad, Ideal for Low Weight Patient - 2 Monitors - Plus Kerr Absorbent Protector Pads
Bed & Chair Alarm with Long Term Sensor Pad, Ideal for Low Weight Patient - 2 Monitors - Plus Kerr Absorbent Protector Pads by Smart Caregiver at First Med Family Medical. MPN: TL-2100B/TL-2100B/PPB-WI/BPC-WI/KMDU. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Bed and chair alarms used with sensor pads are the best method of getting an early alert that your patient is trying to exit their bed or chair.
Product Description & Reviews
Bed and chair alarms used with sensor pads are the best method of getting an early alert that your patient is trying to exit their bed or chair. Place the bed pad under your patient's back or buttock area (beneath the fitted sheet). Place the chair pad on the seat of the desired chair. Connect the cord of the pad being put into use to the alarm monitor. Be sure to route the cord away from the patient's exit route. When the patient starts to sit up, taking their weight off a pad, the pad triggers the bed alarm monitor, which will start to alarm and let you know they need assistance. By having the alarm in the room with the patient, you will not only hear the alert from an adjacent room, but the patient may slow down and wait for help once they hear the alarm sound, giving you valuable time to come to their aid. Disposable bed protector pad details: 30" x 30" super absorbent waterproof moisture barrier helps keep bed and other surfaces dry. Latex free. Cloth-like top is soft and gentle on skin, and contains no irritating chemicals, salts, or dyes.
Features & Highlights
- Bed & chair alarm with sensor pads offers the most efficient method to be alerted when your patient exits their bed or chair. Long term pads will last one full year, ideal for long term care in a home or facility. Also includes two Kerr Medical disposable, high absorbency bed protector pads!
- 20" x 30" bed pad and 7" x 15" chair pad are made of a soft, latex-free vinyl, with foam interior, are sealed for incontinence protection, and work with ALL patient weights, including those under 100 lbs, who often experience false alert problems when using smaller bed pads.
- Alarm features a prominently placed reset button to silence the alert, a low battery indicator, a pad lost alert if the pad is disconnected, and volume adjustment.
- To operate, simply place bed pad under your patient's back or buttock area underneath the fitted sheet, and chair pad on the seat of the desired chair. If purchased with one alarm, connect which ever pad to be used to the alarm. If purchased with two alarms, connect each pad to an alarm. Alarm will sound as patient sits up.
- Requires one 9 v battery, or purchase optional AC adapter model AC-02 (9 volt). 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Patient Monitoring Equipment
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Smart Caregiver, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: HEM 705 CP, ean: 0002765892180,
Keep accurate records of your blood pressure readings with the Blood Pressure Monitor and Print Out. Simply wrap the cuff around your arm and press START. In seconds, your blood pressure and pulse are displayed on the large digital panel. You can the...
mpn: HEM-6131_Omron _AW, ean: 4975479495175,
Omron wrist blood pressure monitor hem-6131-in measures your blood pressure by using the oscillometric method. The inbuilt control mechanism like the inbuilt sensor and pump allow for automatic inflation and deflation that leads to a complete automat...
mpn: BP760, ean: 0737962676058,
No. 1 Doctor and Pharmacist Recommended Brand. Includes pre-formed cuff that expands to fit both standard (9" to 13") and large (13" to 17") sized arms with an indicator that confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on the arm.. Advanced Averagin...
mpn: PADS-11-Bed_Chair_Combo, ean: 0734122002153,
(US Patent No. 6,847,301) SUA-120 Alarm Features: 2 Tones, Mute Feature, 80, 90, 120 dB, Tamper-Resistant, Break-Resistant ABS Plastic, Nurse Call Capability (Nurse Call, AC/DC & Y Adapter Sold Separately), In-Room Sound On/Off, Auto-Reset Feature, A...